The FOODSEG 2014+ Network offers two kind of memberships. The FOODSEG 2014+ Network should be as flexible as possible with no buerocracy and highly complicated desicion-making processes. The main aim is to offer professional services to its members. The Network membership advantages are:
- free of charge participation at the annual FOODSEG Symposium/workshop and H2020 proposal day.
- 1 fixed place as project partner in a Horizon 2020 project proposal developed by the FOODSEG management if relevant.
- Promotion on the FOODSEG website and during events.
The FOODSEG 2014+ management defined the following kind of memberships:
- Network membership:
- € 250 annual membership fee (FOODSEG year is the same as the calender year)
- special fee for young reserachers and former FOODSEG project partners: € 150
- Network and proposal membership:
- € 450 annual membership fee
- includes the Network membership advantages, a free participation in one EU H2020 proposal that the FOODSEG management organises and a full H2020 proposal check on your project ideas.
If you want to become a member of the FOODSEG Network then just write an email to Mr. Andreas Moser (firstname.lastname@example.org) to indicate your interest and he will get back to you with more details.
See the current members via this link.